Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Day 18, on Moose Island

Today was a break away from the actual pilgrimage. I spent the day on Moose Island with a couple friends (and a couple others walked over and back on the morning low tide). Around 7:30 am walk over; around 8:00 pm walk back. Here are some photos from the day.
The orange line, below, is the route Jo-Ann and I took, through a lot of dead falls and branches (our second trip around the island today). Brian from Brookdale had taken a similar trip on his own, along the beach and over the island.
Thanks to Jo-Ann for being a great host to me in Five Islands! And thanks to her newphew for the drone shots. Tomorrow I am back on the walk, aiming at more than 20 kms into Parrsboro. I think my friend Brian from Parrsboro will join me on his bicycle for a bit of the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment