Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Day Three, to Bridgetown

It was a big, blue sky day today, the rains only lasted the night. I started late in the morning in Annapolis Royal, and my friend, Janet, met me to walk together for a while in Moschelle. She gifted me with a tiny, knit mouse, another mascot for the journey that will surely have some adventures with me.
The scenes were lovely today along the wide Annapolis River, and many litttle tributaries. 
I enjoyed a LOT of lush plants today, and many birds. Not to mention turtles, deer and muskrat. Sorry, no animal pictures.
Today's trek was about 22.8 kms. Looks like tomorrow will be more like 25, because my destination is in Wilmot. Tomorrow I will start about 8:15 am from Bridgetown.
How great it was to be picked up by son-in-law, Sherwin, at 5:30, and taken back to Hillsburn for supper, and a good night's rest. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs and your pictures are great, Jeff! Happy trails and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete