Saturday, May 28, 2022

Pilgrimage Eve

Today was an eventful day, the day before my last day working as Pastor of Digby Baptist, and the day before I start the Pilgrimage. Nothing was according to plan, but it was a wonderful day, spent pretty much with family... Sharon, Teanna, Dryden and Amelia.
 We were in Amherst, where I'd taken a few furnishings and some perennial plants.
 Sharon and I introduced our grandchildren to our new home and town. Then we made the long trek back to Digby. 
It all happened, in part, because I had car trouble, and left ole 'Blueberry' up in Parrsboro. It is in good hands. So... plans change, and things are alright. Tomorrow is a day of change. This too will be alright.

1 comment:

  1. Traveling mercies, Rev. Jeff. May you make a "holy place" of each day's journey.

    ReplyDelete