Friday, May 6, 2022

Course Correction

 So, reviewing my walking plan yesterday, I came upon an error. One day's journey that I'd measured as more than 24 kms turned out to be only six! From South Maitland, Hants County, to Green Oaks, Colchester County: check it out.



Some editing of the plan was in order. I gained a whole day. And then, looking towards the final days of the journey, I thought to myself, I don't need to spend a whole day enjoying my old stomping ground, Parrsboro. Especially if it is not a Sunday. So I also cut that day out. Which makes my planned arrival in Amherst two days earlier, Sunday, June 19th. I'm not sure where and how I will worship with others in a Church that day; I will figure that out. Perhaps I will get a very early start and make it to First Baptist Amherst by 10:30 am! No promises yet.

With the help of Cumberland County friends I also sorted out my last night's accommodations and final two days of walking. The plan is adjusting, it is coming together nicely. Thanks to many generous and thoughtful people! A month from now, I will be on my way.

See you along the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment