Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome to my gardening blog.

Welcome to my gardening blog.  Spring started today; thought this would be the time to start posting. 
I think yesterday was the first day these opened, though I've seen crocus blooming nearby earlier.  And the snowdrops have been out for a good week or so. 
As you can see, the honey bees like the bird feeder as much as the crocus.  Not sure why that is.  And there is the promise of everything else yet to come. 


Let's see how long it takes before the deer eat these this year! 
And indoors many of the plants are happy, such as this calla.


I hope to blog mostly photos of the wonderful things that catch my eye.  Wish me luck!  I'm new to blogging, and rather new to my camera.  Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting..why do the honeybees like the birdfeeder? The shape of the feeder?, moisture under the seeds?

    Happy Spring back..or is this summer? Thanks for following my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete