Thursday, July 14, 2022

When Little Don's Away...

To celebrate my new-to-me car, today, a few of the First Baptist staff took off for Trueman's Buleberry Farm and ICE CREAM. Wow. Yum. Too bad our intrepid Minister of C. E., Don, was away for a wedding and missed the road trip. 

Sharon White did join in on the antics, and got a first drive in my Toyota Yaris. This is not the Yaris, this is Evangeline, the train that used to be at Upper Clements Park.

Let me introduce this entourage... secretary Angela, interim custodian Shawna, organist and choir director Kevin, and my wife, of course, Sharon.

We got back into town just in time for a fire call, so we swiftly dropped Sharon off at the station. We also got back in time for Jeff White, our computer tech, to drop by and help Angela out with our website. Here's JGW and JDW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment