Friday, July 15, 2022

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day

A few years ago, my blog was purely a gardening blog. And I knew the fifteenth of each month was Garden Blogger's Bloom day. Well, here goes... 
We just moved to our new NS town, Amherst, about three weeks ago. Some of the plants in pots, and healed in the ground, are blooming. One of the prolific weeds in this county is valerian - it is everywhere! This little bit is in our back yard. 
I remember growing in in flower beds years a go. Now it see it as a weed, in my new stomping ground. I will still enjoy it as much as possible. Here are a few final images. These are: a pitcher plant hybrid with a late bloom; St Bernard's lily; and a Persicaria, if memory serves me correctly. Check out other garden blogs, especially those posting for GBBD at May Dream Gardens
My next post will likely be Sunday's sermon: "Hold It Together."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment